Job Title: Director of Public Partnerships
SUMMARY: Cube Hydro Partners (Cube Hydro) is hiring a Director of Public Partnerships to lead business development efforts in strategic sectors.
COMPANY PROFILE: Cube Hydro is a hydropower development and operating platform and has extensive expertise and experience investing in infrastructure projects with a specific emphasis on hydroelectric generation. Cube Hydro and its affiliates own and operate 19 hydropower plants on ten rivers in five states with a combined capacity of more than 385 megawatts, generating 1.5 million megawatt-hours annually, or enough electricity to power approximately 140,000 homes with renewable energy.
COMPENSATION: Commensurate with experience
SUPERVISOR: Vice President on Cube’s Executive Team
- Public Partnerships (75% time)
- Establish relationships with key federal and state level stakeholders to facilitate successful business initiatives in publicly owned hydropower;
- Schedule and participate in a variety of in-person meetings with key stakeholders, along with remote communication (e.g., calls/emails);
- Develop business models and partnership proposals for a variety of public agencies;
- Create high-quality marketing-related materials (e.g., presentations, pitch decks, one-page handouts) to facilitate relationships and initiatives;
- Ability to travel extensively throughout the year to visit locations of key stakeholders (mostly in Western United States)
- Private Partnerships (25% time)
- Establish relationships with potential buyers of electricity from existing or future acquisition hydropower facilities;
- Schedule and participate in occasional in-person visits with key stakeholders, along with remote communication (e.g., calls/emails);
- Create high-quality marketing-related materials (e.g., presentations, pitch decks, one-page handouts) to facilitate relationship and initiatives;
- Ability to travel extensively throughout the year to visit locations of potential partners.
- 5+ years of work experience in customer-facing role (e.g., sales and marketing, stakeholder coordination, government contracting);
- Fluency in Customer Relationship Management tools (e.g., Salesforce);
- Hydropower technical and/or power generation operational knowledge and experience highly preferred;
- Energy/power markets knowledge and experience highly preferred;
- Prior work experience with performance contracting (e.g., energy savings performance contracts) highly preferred;
- Existing relationships with individuals associated with government-owned hydropower facilities (e.g., USACE, USBR, DOI, DOE, BPA) highly preferred.
APPLICATION: Please respond with CV and concise introductory email to email@example.com